Fundraising isn’t about the money – it’s about what those gifts allow your organization to do – preserve our environment, feed hungry children, provide after-school programs, find cures for diseases, and so much more.
As a fundraising consultant and development coach, Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE, helps dozens of organizations like yours raise the money necessary to broaden their impact.
Every nonprofit organization has different goals, desires and outcomes. But there are many things you can expect when you choose Amy as your fundraising consultant:
- A complete analysis of your current development operations with specific, tailored recommendations.
- Guidance and support for executive directors and development staff to address fundraising and management issues.
- A detailed action plan to help you raise funds more efficiently and effectively.
- Trained, engaged board members who are able to excel as both fundraisers and in governance.
- The ability to raise significantly more money for your organization, year after year.
Amy worked with us a few years ago and it’s still paying off! We made a profit the last two years and individual donations have been going up and up, thanks to Amy! And her Board Expectation Form is the best tool we have — they are donating and bringing in close to $150K.— Susan M. Dunning, Executive Director – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mercer County
A Fundraising Consultant Tailored to You
“The most important thing to know is that my work is totally customized to your program and organization. No two projects are the same. Adapting my services to your specific needs is one of my specialties.
We’ll start by having a one-on-one session (by phone or in person) to discuss your core questions and concerns. You’ll help me understand what you’re looking to achieve through our partnership over the short and long term. Then I’ll offer some initial suggestions, and share some of the ways I can help your organization move forward.
We’ll continue to meet regularly. Along the way, I’m confident that you’ll see a significant increase in revenue from your donors.” — Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE
Amy has been a great resource for the JCC, and for me personally, when it comes to fundraising. I turn to her whenever I have a question about a particular donor or fundraising situation. Amy helped us identify new foundation donors that we would not have known about without her help.— Barak Hermann, Executive Director – JCC of Central New Jersey
Transform Your Nonprofit
When you consult with Amy, you can expect measurable, attainable results:
- Greatly improved fundraising results – and a staff that will ask for gifts year-round
- An effective planned giving program to start or grow your endowment
- An increasing annual fund income sustained by an individual and/or major gifts program
- A strategic, long term fundraising plan
- A stronger, energized, and more knowledgeable board
- Eye-opening campaign feasibility studies
- Improved management of capital and annual campaigns
- The ability to identify new funding sources and build greater capacity
- An understanding of how to hire exceptional development staff
- A deep analysis of key fundraising programs for weaknesses and growth potential
Amy’s input was invaluable during the creation of our annual appeal, first appeal envelope, and various grant proposals. We particularly appreciate how she helped both board and staff to develop a fundraising mindset. The toolkit she helped us develop will be a great resource going forward.— Elizabeth Gloeggler, Executive Director – Literacy Volunteers of Union County