Could your board or staff use some inspiration? Of course they can!
A highly experienced board retreat facilitator is exactly what your nonprofit needs.
Motivate, Inspire and Engage Your Nonprofit Board
If you want to motivate your board, ignite their passion, and provide them with the tools they need to be powerful, effective fundraisers, Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE is the perfect choice to facilitate your next board retreat.
Your board members will…
- Rekindle their passion for your nonprofit and its mission
- Learn new and essential skills through accessible, engaging activities
- Gain the confidence to bring your organization to new heights
Amy Eisenstein: A Unique Board Retreat Facilitator
Your board will never be bored. With more than 15 years of experience in major gift fundraising and nonprofit development, Amy uses a combination of teaching, discussion, interactive activities, and role-play to bring her message to life.
A Board Retreat Tailored to Your Nonprofit
Amy will facilitate a half or full day retreat, depending on your needs.
Prior to the session, she’ll work with you and your organization to determine your goals and outcomes for the day. Then she’ll create a training program specifically aimed at solving the problems your board members are facing.
What to Expect at Your Board Retreat
- A completely personalized agenda to meet the specific needs of your nonprofit board.
- “Mission moments” to inspire your board and staff members and keep the energy going.
- An objective assessment of your board and its weaknesses and strengths.
- Creation of a measurable, achievable strategic plan to move your organization forward.
- Step-by-step how to’s for your board members on everything from “friendraising” to asking for (and receiving!) major gifts.
Amy worked closely with us to design a board retreat that would motivate our board members and generate meaningful discussion about our work. We learned a lot and had some terrific conversations about our opportunities and challenges. Her insights, ideas and advice have certainly put us in a stronger position.— Hatsy Vallar, President – Northern Westchester Hospital Foundation
Additional Resources for Your Board
Sample Board Member Expectation Form
Use this sample board member expectation form as a guide to create a form for your organization.
Have board members fill out the expectation form each year and review it annually. Use this form with new board members to have a conversation about what is expected of them. It’s also used as an evaluation tool for ongoing board members to determine whether or not they should remain on the board.
Free eBook: 6 Essential Secrets for Board Retreats That Work
A FREE eBook for anyone who want to enjoy super-successful board retreats time and again.
- Choose the perfect location for your retreat.
- Transform your board into incredible fundraisers.
- Engage the hearts and minds of board members.
Board Member Recruiting and Training
Need help recruiting and training board members who are willing and able to become effective fundraisers?
Amy is also available as a nonprofit consultant to help you train and recruit strong board members. Her in-depth consultation can help your organization grow and evolve to achieve its mission.
I’m contacted all the time by inexperienced and seasoned fundraising professionals alike to create and facilitate empowering, energizing retreats. Contact me today and let’s talk about your specific needs.— Amy Eisenstein, Fundraising Consultant, Author & Speaker