Fundraising (n.) is the process of soliciting and gathering contributions as money or other resources, by requesting donations from individuals, businesses, charitable foundations, or governmental agencies.
Fundraising 101 provides quick, practical information you can start using immediately to generate far more money for your nonprofit. Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE created this free easy-to-read tutorial that lays out the basics of asking and nonprofit management in plain English.
I. Begin with Your Board
- 8 Simple Steps to Recruit and Retain Great Board Members
- 8 Ways Your Board Can Fundraise Without Asking
II. Helping You Get Started
III. Creating a Plan of Action
- How to Create a Development Plan that Catapults Your Fundraising
- Building a Winning Fundraising Team
IV. Fundraising Everyday, All Year Long
V. Building Relationships with Big Donors
VI. Grant Writing and Event Planning to Raise More Money
VII. Bonus Material: 50 Asks in 50 Weeks
- Major Gift Fundraising – Everything You Need to Know
- 50 Asks in 50 Weeks: A Guide to Better Fundraising for Your Small Development Shop
Remember, successful fundraising requires patience, persistence and employing tried-and-true strategies. Amy Eisenstein has helped hundreds of organizations to generate millions more in donations. Her unique brand of training makes fundraising simple, accessible and simply put, it works.