As the year draws to a close, it’s important to reflect on the past as you begin to prepare for the coming year.
Thank You, Sincerely
I am so grateful for all the work you do to make our world a better place. Through my blog, consulting, speaking, and board retreat facilitating, I like to think I’m right there, in the trenches, with you. That’s why I do what I do.
Year after year, I write this blog in order to keep you inspired and motivated, as well as on top of best practices and the latest trends in fundraising and philanthropy.
Below are some of this year’s most popular posts, based on your comments and feedback. Whether you missed them the first time around or want a quick review, I hope you enjoy them.
#1 Post from 2015
The overwhelming favorite post from this year was when I interviewed marketing guru, legend, and superstar, Seth Godin. You won’t want to miss what he has to say.
Other Favorite Posts
Here are my readers next 8 favorite posts from this year.
- How to Kill the Idea of Nonprofit Overhead
- Board Members Should Never Ask for Money – Here’s Why
- The Simplest Way to Get Your Board Members to Help with Fundraising
- Do You Have Good Fundraising Habits?
- Simple Stress Relief for Busy Development Directors
- Do Fundraisers Really Still Need to Ask?
- How to Raise Major Gifts, Even When You Don’t Feel Like It
- How Do I Explain a Reserve to My Donors?
Join the discussion by leaving a comment below or in any of the above posts. Keep the feedback coming and let me know if there’s anything specific you’d like me to cover in the year ahead.
Thank you again for everything you do to support your cause. Our world is a better place, thanks to you!